Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time to Get Back to Business...

It's been a while since I have done anything in my scrapbooking room. I have a few million things to do. SO I dove on in. Today I decided that I should first be OCD and I organized by buttons on the window sill by ROYGBIV. Yes, I know. You are VERY impressed. Art classes came in handy for something!

Then I fixed a page in the SMASH* book that I made of my cruise to the Bahamas.  I didn't take a picture of that.  Don't worry, I was just using paper to cover up where I ripped a pocket off the page. Silly me for being so indecisive.

Next I decided that I needed a place to store my SMASH* supplies.  I had an awesome time making my last book and decided I need to make one for the time I spent in Japan.  LOVE THOSE BOOKS!
So I located an empty school box.  Made a cute label, and there you have it!

This is the label I made for my new "SMASH* box."

A peek at my SMASH* supplies! 

But I haven't quite finished there.  Did I forget to tell you that I was feeling motivated?  I next organized the album I am currently putting my scrapbooking pages into.  I decided it needed a picture other than the generic store picture in the front of the album.  So I searched high and low and found one that was already cut out and decent looking, slapped it on a piece of paper with a caption and checked another thing off my million things to complete.
It's an older image, but the album covers a lot of years. 

Meanwhile, my cat, Lady, tried to help me out.  She was not very helpful.  Note to self: cats and scrapbooking do NOT go together. 

Well, I've almost got a double page complete.  I want to add a few more embellishments before I post it on here.  

Tonight I ran to Wal-Mart after work.  I wanted to pick up some paper for the ladies scrapbooking night I am hosting at church on Friday.  Unfortunately they just restocked all of their SMASH* books!!! There were like 8 different ones to choose from for only $12.  I saved some money and picked up a new one so I could start putting my treasures from Japan in it.  

Overall- today was very productive.  I want to put together a few more pages to work on for Friday, but I can get that done tomorrow.

And so, until we meet again - Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment